Personal items can be sent to Venezuela as long as you take several important factors into account.
Firstly, you need to consult the conditions of the destination country, in this case, Venezuela.
Shipping to Venezuela is quite complex, their customs are very restrictive so you should fill in the invoice without errors:
- Sender’s name and all surnames
- Copy of their National Identity Card
- Actual value of the goods sent
- Most detailed description of the contents
- Date, signature, name, etc.
If you are thinking of sending your personal items, remember that it is not possible to send prohibited goods in your suitcase *(deodorants, cosmetics, etc.)*
As far as clothing/shoes are concerned, Venezuela does not allow the entry of more than three garments per package.