The direct debit payment we offer on Packlink is Sepa B2B. If you decide to activate this payment method, you will be invoiced fortnightly, according to the shipments made. Each invoice cycle ends on the 15th and the 30th/31st of each month.
As a result, you will receive an invoice every 15 days and you won't have to enter your billing information every time you finalise an order via Packlink.
- To activate this payment it’s necessary to have a company account or one linked to a company name.
- If you aren’t up to date on all payments on Packlink, this option will not be available to you.
To activate direct debit as a payment method, please follow these steps:
- Access your Packlink PRO account.
- Click Settings, in the top right corner of your screen.
- In the left navigation menu, select Billing and Invoices, then select the tab Payment info.
- Click the blue button Download bank transfer document.
- The PDF document (Application for sepa business to business b2b direct debit
mandate) will be automatically opened in a new tab in your browser.
- Download a copy of the document in your computer.
- From your email associated to your Packlink PRO account, please send the following documentation to email@example.com:
- Completed SEPA form, signed by applicant and the bank.
- Tax identification card.
- Applicant's identification document (both sides)
- Bank certificate, showing the name of the account holder.
Our Finance team will review your request. You will receive a notification via email whether your application for direct debit is accepted or rejected.