The direct debit payment we offer on Packlink is Sepa B2B. If you decide to activate this payment method, you will be invoiced fortnightly, according to the shipments made. Each invoice cycle ends on the 15th and the 30th/31st of each month.
As a result, you will receive an invoice every 15 days and you won't have to enter your billing information every time you finalise an order via Packlink.
To enable the Direct Debit (SEPA), you must meet the following criteria:
- Have a company account or one linked to a company name.
- Have been using the platform for at least 3 months prior to activation: PayPal or credit card, with no disputed invoices (Chargeback - PayPal disputes).
- Reach an average billing amount of €100 per fortnight, prior to activation.
- Be debt-free (No weight/measurement discrepancies or other non-payments).
- SEPA mandate, filled in, signed by the customer and stamped by the bank.
- VAT certificate or tax identification number.
- Copy of the applicant's identity card (front and back).
- Proof of ownership document of the bank account or screenshot (the company name and IBAN must be shown).
The information entered in the SEPA mandate must match the information in the documents attached to the request and the data entered in the Invoice details section of your Packlink PRO account.
To activate direct debit as a payment method, please follow these steps:
- Access your Packlink PRO account.
- Click Settings, in the top right corner of your screen.
- In the left navigation menu, select Billing and Invoices.
- Then select the tab Invoicing address to register or verify your Tax details and Invoice details (name and surnames, company name, Tax ID number, address, telephone number, etc.).
- Select the Payment info tab.
- Click "Download Bank transfer document".
- Automatically the system will open the PDF application for the SEPA business to business B2B Direct Debit mandate.
- Download the PDF in your computer.
- From your email associated to your Packlink PRO account, please send all the required documentation to the email: email@example.com, and indicate in the subject of the message: Activation of Direct Debit.
Our Finance team will review your request. You will receive a notification via email within a maximum of 7 to 20 working days whether your application for direct debit is accepted or rejected.