My shipment hasn’t been collected What can I do?
If your package hasn’t been collected, you can reschedule collection again.
Why wasn’t my package collected?
The reasons why a transportation company may not pick up the shipment on the due date are:.
- Driver off route: the driver has reached their limit of daily hours on the distribution route, this may be caused by delays in traffic, collections or deliveries with waiting time, etc.
- Unforeseen circumstances A police investigation, works on the motorway or events such as traffic hold-ups.
- Reservation error: the transportation company’s computer system has failed and the collection has not been made on the established date.
To reschedule a collection click on this link:
- Select reschedule collection again.
- In the comments indicate the new collection date.
- Collections are always managed on a day to day basis, excluding weekends and holidays.