If the recipient hasn't receive the parcel, please check the following information:
- Check both status and tracking of your shipment in your Packlink PRO dashboard.
- Check the delivery time that was displayed when you finalised your order on Packlink. If this time hasn’t passed, it's normal that the goods haven't been delivered yet.
- Check the recipient's address, as sometimes information is missing and this may cause a delay in delivery.
- Check that the recipient has not received any notification that the driver passed by or a call from the driver. This could be due to the fact that the recipient was not at home at the time of delivery.
Contact us if one of the following cases occur:
- Delivery time exceeded.
- Tracking is unavailable.
- Tracking hasn't been updated for more than 48 hours, it is confusing and you don't understand what it means.
- The shipment has been flagged as delivered, although the recipient didn't receive it.
You can send your request to our Customer Support, using our delivery contact form. When you contact us, tell us when the recipient will be at home.
We will be happy to help you and arrange whatever is necessary for the package to be delivered.