Downloading your invoices with Packlink PRO is very simple. Follow these steps to view and/or download your invoices in your Packlink PRO account:
- Access your Packlink PRO account.
- Click Settings, in the top right corner of your screen.
- In the left navigation menu, select Billing and Invoices.
- Locate the invoice you would like to download, then click on the icon. The invoice will be automatically downloaded as PDF document.
- If, instead, you would like to download several invoices at the same time:
- Check the boxes to select the orders. You can also select all the orders, by checking the first box at the top of the list, next to Invoice number.
- A new tab will be automatically displayed on the right of your screen, Actions for your invoices. Check the invoices you want to download.
- Click Download.
- A Zip file will be automatically downloaded.
Generating invoices in your PRO account may take up to 7 days after you finalised an order. This is due to an improvement implemented recently on our invoicing system which allows an integration with the Tax Agency, which aims to streamline the corresponding processes as required by the current regulation.
If the 7-day period has passed and you can’t download your invoice, don’t hesitate to contact us so that we can revise your case. You can use our Billing contact form to forward your enquiry.
In case of rectification invoices, you can easily identify them, since a negative amount will be displayed. For example, -6,93 £.