You can automatically import all your eBay sold items into Packlink PRO and simply prepare your shipments from one single control panel.
To connect your eBay shop with Packlink PRO, follow these simple steps:
1. Register for free with Packlink PRO
2. Confirm your registration and sign into your Packlink PRO account by clicking on Access on our Homepage
3. Once inside your user area, go to “Settings”> Import> eBay orders
4. Click on “Connect my shop” and access your eBay account
5. Activate the automatic import of eBay orders and click Save.
Your eBay orders are ready for shipment will be automatically imported every 4 hours. In this way you will only have to choose the desired transportation company and confirm the shipment.