With Packlink PRO, you can save your most common parcel types to speed up your shipments. Thanks to this feature, you don't have to write the measurements of your parcel every time you finalise a new order.
You can save up to 16 different packages and also choose the one you use most as default. To set up your parcels, follow the steps outlined here below.
- Log in to your Packlink PRO account.
- On the top right corner of the page, click Settings.
- Select Parcel in the left navigation menu.
- If you want to add a new one, click Add. Fill in the information required, then click Save. The parcel will be now displayed in the Parcels section.
- If you want to select an existing parcel type as Default for your shipments, click the icon.
- If you want to edit an existing parcel type, click the icon.
- If you want to delete an existing parcel type, click the icon.
Please, always review the measurements of your parcels carefully, to avoid additional charges.