In the Help Centre you will find almost all the information you need. If you don't find the answer you are looking for, we will be happy to assist you through our contact form.
The process of getting in touch with our Customer Support is very easy and quick. In our Help Centre you can decide if you prefer to contact us via email or chat.
Below you can find the instructions to send an enquiry to our Customer Support Team. Click on one of the following options.
Packlink's help center
If you would like to send us a new request, please follow the steps below:
- Click here or click the Contact us now button at the bottom of the page.
- Select a contact reason from the list.
- Provide the required information, then click Send.
- If you want to send us an email, fill in the form and click Continue. Our agents will review your requests within 24 hours.
- If you prefer to start a live chat with one of our agents, please click Live Chat.
Support is available from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 20:00, and Saturday from 09:00 to 18:00, excluding bank holidays. In order to manage your request as soon as possible, it is very important that you choose the correct contact reason when sending us a new request:
Labels: questions regarding the shipping documents or if you have not received the postage labels.
Pickup: if your shipment has not been collected or you wish to reschedule a collection for a new date.
Delivery: if your shipment has not been delivered or you have a query regarding a delivered item.
Cancel: if you have not used the postage label and want to cancel and refund.
Tracking: tracking info from the carrier or contact us if the tracking is not up to date or not clear.
Billing: for questions regarding invoices or payments.
Claims: when you need to request help for a damage or loss case.
Something else: this is only for generic information when you have not yet confirmed an order or about how to use the platform.
Once you have submitted a new request, we will send you an email to confirm safe receipt. We will also inform you via email once your request has been managed or solved.
Packlink PRO account Support Center
- Access your Packlink PRO account.
- Click Help, on the top right of your screen to access our Support Center. The list of your previous requests, along with their current statuses, will be automatically displayed.
- If you would like to check the status of a previous request, select the correct enquiry from the list.
- To send a new request, click Create ticket.
- From the drop-down menu in Ticket type, select the correct contact reason for your new request.
- Enter the Shipment reference. If you have selected Other, please provide the Reason for this contact.
- You can also attach files to your request.
- Review the information you have just entered, then click Create.
- Our Customer Support agents will respond to your request withing the following 24 hours.