- Estimated transit time: from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays.
- Home collection.
- Home delivery.
- Mandatory label.
- Transit time: estimated, does not include the 48 - 96 hour increment to/from islands, Calabria, or remote areas, etc.
- Storage: maximum 5 calendar days. Free up to 3 calendar days. Release of goods under request.
- Two delivery attempts at no additional cost. Possibility to hold the deposit (1 day).
- Maximum weight (kg): 70.
- Maximum dimensions (cm): the sum of the three sides (length + width + height) must not exceed 450. Two of the sides may not exceed 280 and 170 respectively.
- Possibility of requesting digital proof of delivery. Not available for packages collected at the post office.
- Packlink PRO customer service: Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 20:00 and on Saturday from 09:00 to 18:00, excluding holidays.
Types of service
SDA Extra Large
- Collection and delivery by SDA.
- Requires a printer: mandatory label.
- Transit time: estimated 48 working hours.
- Delivery times: throughout the day.
- Included delivery attempts: 2.
- Maximum weight (kg): 70.
- Maximum dimensions (cm): the sum of the three sides (length + width + height) must not exceed 450. Two of the sides may not exceed 280 and 170, respectively.
- Extras: possibility of requesting scanned proof of delivery.
Mandatory label please do NOT cover the barcode part with sellotape to ensure the label can be scanned correctly.
- Print 3 copies of the label:
- Copy 1: on the outside of the box, if possible on the widest side, so it doesn't come off.
- Copy 2: ask the courier to sign it as proof of collection and keep it until delivery.
- Copy 3: give it to the courier if requested.
We recommend to print a 4th copy (optional) of the label and put it inside the package so that your package can always be identified in case of a lost parcel.
Delivery and collection times
- The service does not include any telephone notification before collection or delivery. It is at the discretion of the driver.
- Collection times: are between 9 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. depending on the place of residence. The system will offer you the available options.
- Delivery times: are between 9 a.m. and 6:30 p.m
- During the price inquiry, you’ll see the first available collection date, but this doesn’t mean that you can’t choose a later date.
- The collection service is available from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays. Remember that, although it may not be a holiday in your locality, if the branch in charge of the collection is not operating because of a holiday in the city / province, the collection will not be able to take place and will take place on the next working day.
- Leave a note or post-it on the telephone or intercom/campanello if the addressee's surname is not visible, does not match, or if the bell does not work.
- If you do not want to wait for home collection, you can drop-off your parcel at an SDA office (not Kipoint).
You can track your shipment on our website here.
If you want to track the website of the transportation company SDA, click here and enter the shipment number that you will see on the label.
The transit depends on the contracted service; let us remind you of what we currently offer:
- SDA Extra Large: estimated 48 working hours.
Estimated transit does not include the 48 - 96 hour increment to/from islands, Calabria or remote areas, etc.
Important On certain occasions, due to logistical, operational and climatological reasons, as well as others unrelated to Packlink PRO, it isn’t possible to collect or deliver on the estimated day.
- It’s the user’s responsibility to track the shipment and provide Packlink PRO with a solution within a maximum of 5 working days from the beginning of the first incident.
- If no one is home, the transportation company will try to leave an attempted delivery note at the recipient’s address whenever possible. Alternatively, the shipment may be dropped off at a specific location.
- The return to place of origin isn’t included in any of the services, whatever the reason for the return may be (absence, incorrect address, rejection, etc.).
- The times are estimated except for the services with guaranteed delivery, so the user will not have the right to a shipment refund in case of a delay arising from the transport.
Proof of delivery
- Digital proof of delivery at no extra cost. This document can only be requested by the payer of the service.
- Provided that it’s not a certified delivery, a third party, who is not necessarily the recipient of the shipment, may receive it. In case the recipient is not at home, the shipment can be delivered to a neighbour.
All services include the coverage stated in the Terms and Conditions of the service.
It’s possible to contract extra protection for a maximum value of €5,000.
In any case, the coverage will be effective for all contracted services provided that the transported goods are not among those in the List of Prohibited and non-compensation items, nor does it apply to damage caused by insufficient packaging, in which case, at the time of contracting, the user accepts that they are transported without any extra protection coverage.
- View the Prohibited and non-compensation items.
- View the SDA conditions.
- Bottles and/or glass are not allowed, even if you send them in special packaging.
- Bear in mind that the service has been contracted with Packlink PRO, so the transportation company will more than likely be unable to attend to you directly, but if you wish to contact SDA, you can do so here.
- We are happy to help you via the Help Portal from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 20:00 and on Saturday from 09:00 to 18:00, excluding holidays. Click Contact us now at the end of this page.