Thanks to Packlink PRO, you will be able to automatise and optimise your shipment process: import orders, print labels, arrange pick-up and packaging of your shipments. In addition to this, you can easily manage everything from your own PRO dashboard.
In the video and article below we show you the steps you need to follow to successfully connect your Ecwid store with your Packlink PRO account.
- Install Packlink PRO in your Ecwid application
- Set up basic settings
- Issues with the integration
- Disconnect Ecwid and Packlink PRO
Install Packlink PRO in your Ecwid application
- Sign in to your Ecwid account.
- In the left navigation menu, select Apps, then App Market.
- Type "Packlink" in the search toolbar.
- Click on the blue Install button.
- Once the installation is completed, click Open app.
- A new window will be displayed, and the API key will be requested.
- Click Validate API key.
- At this point, if you have already set up your shipment information, such as default parcel and addresses, you can skip this step and click Continue.
- In case you did NOT set up your default settings, please keep reading this article.
Set up basic settings
Once you have completed the integration between Ecwid and Packlink PRO, you need to set up the initial basic settings in your Packlink PRO account, for your orders imported from Ecwid. Specifically, you need to provide the following information:
- Your parcel details (weight, height, width, and length.).
- Sender's address (sender address, country, city, postal code, phone number, and email address).
Once you have added both parcel details and sender's address, click Continue. You will be able to set up shipping services. Initially, this section will be displayed as empty.
- Click on Add new service.
- Click Add, to include the carriers you want for your shipments, based on the destination zones.
- Choose a title for this service, price policy and your saved tax class if necessary.
- Note: if you toggle the switch for Price Policy, a new window will be displayed and you will have to provide information about both Price range and Price Policy. Select the correct option from the drop-down menu.
- Add supported zones for the services you selected. Click See Zones. Europe countries will be automatically added by default.
- Click Save changes to confirm the shipping service. The service you just added will be available in the section My shipping services in your Packlink PRO account.
Issues with the integration
If you experience any issues during the integration, click here to get in touch with our support or select Contact us now at the end of this page, then select Something Else from the list. We will be glad to help you!
Disconnect Ecwid and Packlink PRO
To deactivate the integration in Ecwid, please follow these steps:
- In your your Ecwid account, select Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Locate Packlink PRO and then click Details.
- Click Uninstall to remove Packlink PRO from your apps and deactivate the integration.