In Packlink PRO you can create a return label just in one click, by using the same information you provided for the original shipment.
Thanks to this feature, you don't need to create a new manual shipment adding again all the information about origin/destination or weight/dimensions.
In this article you will find all the steps you need to follow to create a return label.
- Access your Packlink PRO account.
- In the left navigation menu, select Delivered.
- Select the order you would like to return, then click Return label.
- The purchasing flow will be automatically displayed.
- Complete the order: you can pay with credit card or PayPal, or you can save it for later.
Both shipment and return label will be available in your PRO dashboard, saved as Drafts (if you saved your shipment) or under the category Ready for shipment (if you finalised your order).
- To avoid confusion and possible errors, please create the return label only after the original shipment has been delivered to the recipient.
- Ask your customers to remove the old label from the original parcel, in order to apply the new one.