Packlink PRO is designed to simplify and speed up your shipment process. In your Packlink PRO dashboard you can choose the format you want to use for your labels. At the moment, you can download and print labels in the following formats:
- 4” X 6”.
- A4 (4 per page).
You can print your shipping labels in either adhesive or normal paper.
Please see below the steps you need to follow in order to change the format of your labels:
- Access your Packlink PRO account.
- Select Ready for shipment, in the left navigation menu.
- Check the box next to the correct order. A new message will be automatically displayed on your right.
- Under Change format select the correct size for your labels (4” X 6” or A4).
- Click Print label. You can also click Download label, if you'd like to save your shipping label and print it later.
Remember to check that the label format you selected is compatible with your printer.