Changing the payment method (credit/debit card, PayPal account or direct debit) registered to your Packlink PRO account is easy, just follow the steps below:
- Credit/debit card or PayPal account
- Access your Packlink PRO account.
- Create a new shipment.
- In the Payment Details step, select the credit/debit card or PayPal account that you already have registered and would like to change.
- Click delete just under the details.
- The system will display an alert indicating: your data related to your payment method will be kept until all charges related to shipments paid by this means have been processed. To continue click Yes, delete.
- Then select the new Payment Method that you would like to use: Pay by card or PayPal account.
- Enter the new payment details.
- Complete the payment and the new card/PayPal account will be set as default on your account.
This way, you won´t have to re-enter the payment details everytime that you create a new shipment.
- Direct debit
- Go to the Something else contact form.
- Enter the email address registered with your Packlink PRO account.
- Describe briefly your query, indicating: Deactivate direct debit.
- Then, in the message body, specify the details of your request.
- Click Continue.
Our customer service advisors will then pass your request to our Finance Department who will verify that you don't have any outstanding invoices and they will confirm via email that the direct deit method has been deactivated in your Packlink PRO account.