Yes, in accordance with the conditions of the Correos Express Subscription Plan, you can cancel the integration service at any time as there is no commitment.
Packlink will not charge you any fee for cancelling the subscription. However, you will not be credited for the amount of the current month in which you have cancelled.
If you cancel your subscription and there are still days left in your billing period, you can continue to enjoy the service until the end of the billing period.
Here are the steps to follow to cancel your subscription:
- Log in to your Packlink PRO account.
- Click Settings, in the top right corner of your screen.
- In the left navigation menu, select Carrier contracts.
- In the Subscription plan section, scroll to the bottom of the page, locate the Cancel your subscription option and click Here.
- Then click Yes, Cancel.
- Select the cancellation reason from the list and click Yes, cancel.
- A cancellation confirmation message will be displayed with the subscription end date.
- Complete the process by clicking Continue.
After cancelling the subscription you will receive a confirmation email. From this point on, Packlink will no longer automatically charge you the renewal fee. Unless you reactivate the service.
- The maximum period for the right of withdrawal from the subscription is fourteen (14) calendar days from the date on which the subscription is formalised.
- The right of withdrawal will be cancelled as soon as you have made use of the service for the first time, by contracting a shipment with your Correos Express contract through Packlink PRO.