If you have questions about how to use our services such as how to send a package, how to print a label, integrate Packlink into your online store... You are in the right place, we have gathered for you the essential information on these and more topics.
Create your shipment
- What is Packlink PRO?
- How do I select a service?
- Import XLS files
- How do I create a return label?
- Can I duplicate shipments?
- How do I create a manual shipment in Packlink PRO?
- How do I apply the shipping label?
- Are labels mandatory?
- Can I apply the same label to multiple parcels?
- Can I write the recipient’s address on the package by hand?
- What is a shipping label?
- What is the address sheet?
CarriersSee all 29 articles
What can I ship?
- Prohibited items and no compensation items
- Can I send dangerous goods ADR/LQ?
- Can I send personal effects to Venezuela?
- Can I send registered post?
- Can I send food to the United States?
- Can I send any type of item with Packlink PRO?
Where can I ship?
- Lucid packaging act
- Where can I ship with Packlink PRO?
- I can't find the postcode. How can I fix this?
- Can I ship to the Canary Islands?
- Can I ship to Latin America?
- Can I deliver parcels to a PO Box or BFPO addresses?
- Privacy and Cookies policy
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- How do I create a Packlink PRO account?
- How do I unsubscribe from Packlink PRO Marketing emails?
- How do I delete my Packlink PRO account?
- I cannot log in with my password
- How do I activate notifications about tips or new features?
- How do I apply filters to my shipments?
- How do I archive orders?
- How can I change the label format?
- How do I set predefined addresses?
- How do I set default parcels?
PRO Silver Features
- BigCommerce and Packlink PRO
- Amazon and Packlink PRO
- eBay and Packlink PRO
- Ecwid and Packlink PRO
- ePages and Packlink PRO
- Etsy and Packlink PRO