If you have questions regarding your shipment, such as tracking, how to cancel a shipment, how to schedule a new collection, how to request assistance with a delivery, you are in the right place. Here you can find the essential information needed when the parcel is in the process, or it has already been dispatched.
- How do I reschedule a pick up?
- When does the courier pass by for collection?
- Why didn't the courier collect my shipment at the scheduled time?
- Can I choose the collection time?
- Can I shorten the timeslot of the collection?
- Can I change the collection day?
- EVRi: delivery into a safe place
- How do you calculate the delivery date?
- How do I get the proof of delivery (POD)?
- I won’t be at home at the time of delivery. What do I do?
- What do I do if the package arrives damaged?
- What do I do if the recipient hasn’t received my package?
- How do I track my shipment?
- How can I retrieve my Packlink reference number?
- Why is the tracking not available?
- Can I contact the courier?
- What does Warehoused mean?
- What does weight/volume error mean?
Pack, measure and weigh your parcel
- Unknown charges
- How do I get an invoice?
- Can I change the invoice data?
- What is the freight collect shipping?
- Can I pay the courier when they come to collect the shipment?
- How do I change my payment method?
- Customs invoice and how to complete it
- What documents do I need if I ship outside the EU?
- What is the European Union (EU)?
- What is a customs office?
- Do I have to pay customs fees?
- Export controls and sanctions
- The essential requirements for submitting a claim for damage, loss or missing content
- How can I claim the payment for a service that was not completed?
- How can I request compensation for loss or damage?
- What’s the period to start a claim?
- How long will it take to resolve my claim?
- Can I purchase additional coverage for my shipment?