It’s really simple, you just need to follow these steps:
- Access your Packlink PRO account.
- Click the white arrow icon, next to New shipment, on the top right of your screen.
- Select Import CSV from the drop-down menu.
- A new window will be automatically displayed, where you can upload a CSV file to import or you can Download an example CSV file (attached to this article as well). We strongly recommend that you download the example, to fix your CSV file accordingly. For more information about the CSV and its correct format, please check this article.
- Once you have located the correct CSV file in your computer, double click on it.
- The following confirmation message will be displayed: "Your X shipments have been successfully imported!". You can also enable the option Insure my imported shipments.
- Your imported orders will be available in your dashboard, in the section Pending > Ready for payment.
- To finalise your orders, please follow the instructions outlined in the article How do I complete multiple shipments?
- Double check the information displayed in the shipments before proceeding with the payment.
If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support. You can contact us through your Packlink PRO dashboard, by selecting Help and support, or you can click Contact us now at the end of this page.