Packlink.es will handle the reimbursement of the service fee as long as this request is carried out before the goods are collected at the origin address. Packlink.es recommends that these requests are carried out at least one day before the scheduled collection date.
The user accepts that:
- Packlink.es will fully refund the invoiced fee as long as the customer makes the request through the Contact Form on the Help Portal using the email address of the person who contracted the service, or from the Packlink.PRO Personal Area
- The refund will always be processed through the same payment method that was used when contracting the service.
- The refund will be effective within (10) ten days from the date of confirmation issued by Customer Service.
- In the event that there is a late payment, the payment will be effective in the next invoicing cycle as a credit note, as long as it has accumulated the sufficient amount to do so.
- Once the courier has made the collection it will not be possible to cancel the service, and therefore the transport cost will not be reimbursed.
- The period during which a shipment cancellation can be requested is the one detailed in point 16. Right to withdraw from our Terms and Conditions, which is limited to 15 days from the date the service was contracted.
- Packlink.es will not make refunds when requested after 15 days as established by the Right to Return Goods; however, it will provide the customer with the option of expediting the goods after the contracted collection date, as long as the service data is not changed in any way (sender, recipient, weight, volume, cash on delivery, etc.)
- Packlink.es reserves the right to cancel any service in the event that it detects a breach of the Terms and Conditions by the user.