Yes, according to the conditions outlined in our Packlink PRO Cancellation policy, you can cancel your order after the payment has been made, as long as the parcel hasn't been collected yet.
The deadline to submit a cancellation is limited to 15 days from the date the order was paid.
Steps you must follow to cancel a shipment:
- Access your Packlink PRO account.
- Locate the shipment you would like to cancel.
- Click See details.
- In the section Other actions, click Create support ticket.
- Automatically, a new window will open in your browser. Among the available ticket types, choose Cancel.
- Then, scroll to the bottom of the page and in the drop-down menu labelled Select option, choose the reason for cancellation.
- Click Create.
Our Customer Support will contact you via email to confirm the cancellation and the refund.