Thanks to the connection between Packlink and Correos Express, you can now manage your business by shipping your goods using the rates you have negotiated with this carrier.
In the following video and in this article, we will explain what you need to do in order to connect your Packlink PRO account to your own Correos Express contract.
What are the main advantages?
- All your shipments in one single platform: all the information you need about your orders will always be available in your Packlink PRO account.
- Ship your goods with your own rates negotiated with Correos Express: you can use our platform technology and, at the same time, ship your goods using your own contract rates negotiated with Correos Express.
- Your own Correos Express contract is supported by our main integrated platforms: integrated platforms such as Amazon, eBay, Shopify, Woo, Wix, Magento etc. support your own Correos Express contract.
- Online tracking: so that you and your customers can always check the information about shipments, at any time.
- Your shipment is safe: you can add our insurance at any time, for all your shipments.
What do I have to do to connect my own Correos Express contract with Packlink PRO?
The integration process will only take a few minutes. Please follow the steps here below:
- Log in to your Packlink PRO account.
- Click Settings, in the top right corner of your screen.
- On the left navigation menu, select Carrier contracts.
- Click on the carrier's logo, Correos Express.
- Enter your login details that will be provided by your Correos Express sales advisor: Username, Password, Customer ID and Sender code.
- Click Activate, on the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Well done! You have now connected your own Correos Express contract with Packlink PRO.
Why are my customers seeing 0,00€ as shipping cost?
If you are using an integrated platform to manage your shipments (such as Shopify, Magento, eBay, Wix, etc.), is is very important that you add your shipping cost, so that your customers will not view 0,00€ as shipping cost.
- Log in to your integrated platform.
- On the left navigation menu, select Apps, then Packlink PRO.
- Access the Carriers section, then select Correos Express.
- Click Edit.
- Select Fixed price in Rates policy.
- Note: if you select an option that is not Fixed price, shipping costs will be displayed as 0,00€ to your customers.
- Add the correct Amount, Price range then click Save.
- Your shipments will be still charged by Correos Express. As a result, in Packlink you will see your shipping labels at 0,00€.
- When you create a new shipment in Packlink PRO, the message "your contract" will be displayed, next to the carrier's logo.
- You will have to pay our insurance, only if you decide to add this coverage to your shipment.
- Don't forget to download and print your labels.
If you need more information about how to start shipping with Packlink using your Correos Express contract, please contact our Customer Support team, by clicking Contact us now at the end of this page. You can also get in touch with your Correos Express sales advisor.
For more information about what integrations are currently available on Packlink, please read our eCommerce integrations section in our help center.