Unfortunately, you cannot import XLS (Excel) files to Packlink PRO. Our platform only allows the import of shipments through CSV files.
As an alternative, you can convert your XLS file to CSV. In this way, you can simplify and automate the import process of your orders.
To convert your XLS file to CSV, follow the instructions below:
- Open the XLS (Excel) file on your computer.
- Press the F12 key on your keyboard or click the File menu. Then click Save As.
- In the Save As box, select the folder where you want to save the file.
- In the File name box, type a new name for the file.
- Click the arrow in the Save As type box and pick CSV (comma delimited) option.
- Finally, click Save.
All done! You have now converted the XLS file to CSV.
We suggest you Download the CSV example file and use it as a reference for your own file.
For more information, please read the following articles: