If any of your invoices is not paid, Packlink PRO will send you a notification so that you know at all times the amount owed and to which invoice it corresponds.
We will automatically charge you the corresponding amount.
To avoid this, we recommend the following:
Credit or debit card:
- Check that your card has enough balance to pay the outstanding amount.
- Check with your bank that it is not blocking Packlink transactions (OMI Europa S.L.)
- Check that your card or the account associated with PayPal has enough balance to pay the outstanding amount.
- Check that your PayPal account does not have any limitation on charges.
- Check on your PayPal account that you have not configured two-step verification. (This is a PayPal option which requires a security code sent through SMS as well as your email and password to give you access.
To activate/deactivate this option: PayPal > Profile > My Settings > Security Key)
If we have charged you an undue fee that you have already paid, please contact us through the Online Help Chat or the Packlink PRO Help Centre.