You can automatically import to your Packlink PRO account all the items you have sold in WooCommerce, and manage these shipments from one single dashboard. The integration process is very easy and quick.
Important Before starting the integration process, you need to set up both predefined addresses and default parcels in your Packlink PRO account.
In the video and article below we show you the steps you need to follow to successfully connect your WooCommerce store with your Packlink PRO account.
- Access your Packlink PRO account.
- Click Connect your shop, on the top right of your screen.
- Select WooCommerce integration card from the list. A new window will be displayed on the right of your screen.
- Click Generate API key and then Copy. You will need this key in your WooCommerce account.
- Open a new window in your browser and access to WooCommerce app store.
- In the search bar, type "Packlink PRO" and press Enter.
- Select the Packlink PRO card in the list of results.
- Click Free Download on the right of your screen, provide the required information and click Pay to complete the download.
- Click Add to site and select your Online store.
- Once the installation is complete, you'll be automatically redirected to your WooCommerce account. In the left navigation menu, select WooCommerce > Packlink PRO.
- Paste the API key that you had previously generated in your Packlink PRO account, then click Validate API key.
- At this point, you need to set up both your predefined addresses and default parcels, unless you had already provided this information in your Packlink PRO account.
- Add the services that you want to use for your online shop.
- Update the service name and the estimate delivery times that will be displayed to your buyers. You can also show or hide the carrier's logo.
- Set up your Price policy and select the VAT amount for your shipments.
- You are all set! The integration process is now complete.
All your paid orders will be automatically imported to your Packlink PRO account. You only need to access your Packlink PRO to pay the imported shipments. All the information is automatically synchronised with your WooCommerce account.
If in future, you would like to deactivate this integration between your Packlink PRO account and Wix, please follow these steps:
- Access your WooCommerce account.
- In the left navigation menu, select Plugins , then Installed Plugins.
- In the search bar, type "Packlink PRO" then click Search.
- Select Packlink PRO Shipping plugin, then click Deactivate and then Delete.