You can automatically import all your eBay sold items into Packlink PRO and simply prepare your shipments from one single control panel.
To connect your eBay shop with Packlink PRO, follow these simple steps:
- Access your Packlink PRO account.
- Click Connect your shop, on the top right of your screen.
- Select eBay integration card from the list. A new window will be displayed on the right of your screen; read the information carefully, then click Connect.
- Enter your eBay credentials, then click Continue.
- Click Accept to authorise Packlink PRO. You'll be automatically redirected to your Packlink PRO account, while your orders are being automatically imported.
- Important: please note that only those orders created within the last 24 hours will be imported into your Packlink PRO account.
- You are all set, the integration process is now complete.
If in future, you would like to deactivate this integration between your Packlink PRO account and eBay, please follow these steps:
- Click Connect your store, on the top right of your screen.
- Select Integrations for your online store, in the left navigation menu.
- Click Disconnect on the eBay card.