Thanks to Packlink PRO, you will be able to automatise and optimise your shipment process: import orders, print labels, arrange pick-up and packaging of your shipments. In addition to this, you can easily manage everything from your own PRO dashboard.
In this article we will outline the process for you to follow, to connect ePages and Packlink PRO.
Please remember that Packlink PRO is compatible with ePages only if you have purchased at least an "M" subscription in ePages. For more information, please visit this page.
- Access your ePages account.
- Select Apps, in the left navigation menu.
- Select the tab App store.
- Scroll down the page and search for Packlink PRO. Click on Packlink PRO - Simply Shipping icon.
- Click Install app. A new message will be displayed, click Install again to confirm.
- A confirmation message in green will be automatically displayed once the installation process is completed.
- Select the option Go to Packlink dashboard, and access your Packlink PRO account.
- In your Packlink PRO dashboard, on the top right of the page, click on the arrow icon, next to New Shipment.
- Select Import from EPA in the dropdown menu. Your orders will be imported from ePages.
Please note, once you have completed the integration process, remember to set up your shipment information in your Packlink PRO account, such as parcel details and sender’s address.
The integration between ePages and Packlink PRO is now complete.