In your Packlink PRO account there might be cases where an order, from your online shop or marketplace, cannot be imported. Most of the times, this is due to credentials errors.
To be able to re-import your orders and fix the issue, you may need to reconfigure your shop connection.
Common reasons why you need to reconfigure a shop connection
- You've updated the username and password for the shop or marketplace.
- Packlink PRO authentication credentials for your store or marketplace have expired.
- An update has changed your shop or marketplace's URL structure.
- You need to update your store settings, made when you originally connected your online store.
To set up again your shops connection with Packlink PRO, follow these steps:
Marketplace (For example, Amazon or eBay)
- Access your Packlink PRO account.
- Click Settings, on the top right of your screen.
- In the left navigation menu, select Integrations for your online store.
- Choose the Marketplace to reconfigure.
- Click on Disconnect and confirm the action.
- Once successfully disconnected, you can proceed to connect your shop again.
If you need help to connect again your online store, click here.
E-commerce (For example, PrestaShop, WooCommerce or Shopify)
- Access your E-commerce account.
- Locate the Packlink PRO app.
- Depending on the E-commerce you are using, select the option to Disconnect or Delete the integration. You may be asked to uninstall the Packlink PRO App before you can delete or disconnect it.
- Once successfully disconnected/deleted you can start the integration process from scratch. If you need help, please check our Integrations page.
If none of the above steps solved your credentials issue, please contact our Customer Support, by clicking Contact us now at the bottom of this page.