Thanks to Packlink PRO, you will be able to automatise and optimize your shipment process: import orders, print labels, arrange pick-up and packaging of your shipments. In addition to this, you can easily manage everything from your own PRO dashboard.
In the video and article below we show you the steps you need to follow to successfully connect your Shopify store with your Packlink PRO account.
Connect your Packlink PRO account to Shopify
- Access your Packlink PRO account.
- Click Connect your shop, on the top right of your screen.
- Select Shopify integration card from the list. A new window will be displayed on the right of your screen; read the instructions carefully, then click Go to website.
- You'll be automatically redirected to the Shopify App Store and Packlink PRO app will be displayed. Click Add and then Add to site.
- Go back to your Packlink PRO dashboard and copy the API key displayed in the dialogue box on your right.
- In Shopify, paste the API key in the designated field, then click Validate API Key.
The integration is almost complete, please read the following section of this article to set up default settings.
Set up default settings
Once you have completed the integration process, you will be redirected to the default settings page, to configure your shipment information.
If you already have entered this information in your Packlink PRO account, you can skip the set up or choose to edit your information.
In case you did not set up your default settings, please follow the instructions outlined here below.
- Set up both parcel details and sender’s address. Click Edit next to each option.
- Provide your default parcel details, such as weight, height, width and length, in centimeters (cm.), then click Continue.
- Provide the required information in Set sender’s address, such as Warehouse name, Name of contact person, Surname of contact person, Company name, Country, City or Postcode, Address, Phone number and email address. Click on the Save Changes button.
Note: if any of the required fields are empty or invalid, errors message will be displayed in red.
Set up carriers
At this point, a message might be displayed, informing you that your Shopify’s subscription plan doesn’t allow you to set up carriers.
Depending on the plan you have subscribed to, you will have the CCS (Calculator Carrier Shipping) option activated. For further information please contact Shopify Customer Support.
However, you can still use our App to send all your shipments with Packlink PRO. Please follow the steps below:
- In your Shopify account, select Orders in the left navigation menu.
- Select one or more order(s), then click More Action.
- Choose Ship With Packlink from the dropdown menu.
Your order(s) will be imported to your Packlink PRO account.
Once all your orders have been imported, please remember to:
- Review both weight and dimensions of the parcel.
- Select the carrier you want to ship with.
If your Shopify Plan is compatible with our app, you need to set up the carriers you would like to display in your shop online. To set up carriers in Shopify, please follow these instructions:
- Click Add service.
- The full list of the available carriers with Packlink PRO will be displayed. You can also apply filters at the top of the page, such as Type of shipment or Parcel origin.
- Click Add next to the carrier you want to select.
- Update the Service title.
- Set up the Price Policy:
- If you do NOT update the Price policy, Packlink's prices will be displayed to your buyers. Make sure to always review your parcel's dimensions in Packlink PRO when orders are imported from Shopify.
- If you would like to update your Price policy, select the option next to Set up my shipment prices. Click Add Price Rule to set up your Price policy. Once you have added your prices, click Save to confirm.
- Click Save changes.
- If you have set up a carrier with a drop-off point delivery service, please note that the map with pick-up points will be displayed once the purchasing flow is finalised.
The integration is complete and you can now ship through Packlink PRO.
Manage your orders
For more information about how to manage your orders in Packlink PRO, please read the following articles:
- How do I create a manual shipment in Packlink PRO?
- What are shipping rules?
- Shipment statuses
- How do I complete multiple shipments?
Disconnect Shopify and Packlink PRO
If in the future you decide to disconnect your Shopify account from Packlink PRO, all you need to do is to follow the steps here below:
- Log in to your Shopify account.
- Select Apps in the left navigation menu.
- Click Delete, next to Packlink PRO.
- In the pop-up window, in the navigation menu, select a reason and then click Delete. The Packlink PRO app will no longer appear and the integration will be automatically deactivated.