Thanks to Packlink PRO, you will be able to automatise and optimise your shipment process: import orders, print labels, arrange pick-up and packaging of your shipments. In addition to this, you can easily manage everything from your own PRO dashboard.
In the video and article below we show you the steps you need to follow to successfully connect your Wix store with your Packlink PRO account.
Connect your Packlink PRO account to Wix
- Access your Packlink PRO account.
- Click Connect your shop, on the top right of your screen.
- Select Wix integration card from the list. A new window will be displayed on the right of your screen; read the information carefully, then click Go to website.
- You'll be automatically redirected to Wix App Market and Packlink PRO app will be displayed.
- Click Add and then Add to Site.
- Your Wix dashboard will be automatically displayed.
- Go back to your Packlink PRO dashboard and copy the API key displayed in the dialogue box on your right.
- In Wix, paste the API key in the designated field, then click Validate API Key.
The integration is almost complete, please read the following section of this article to set up default settings.
Set up default settings
Once you have completed the integration process, you will be redirected to the default settings page, to configure your shipment information.
If you already have entered this information in your Packlink PRO account, you can skip the set up or choose to edit your information.
In case you did not set up your default settings, please follow the instructions outlined here below.
- Set up both parcel details and sender’s address. Click Edit next to each option.
- Provide your default parcel details, such as weight, height, width and length, in centimetres (cm.), then click Continue.
- Provide the required information in Set sender’s address, such as Warehouse name, Name of contact person, Surname of contact person, Company name, Country, City or Postcode, Address, Phone number and email address. Click on the Save Changes button.
Note: if any of the required fields are empty or invalid, errors message will be displayed in red.
Set up carriers
In this step you need to provide the information about the carriers you would like to select for those orders managed through Packlink PRO. The carriers you select here will be displayed in your shop online.
- Click Add service.
- The full list of the available carriers with Packlink PRO will be displayed. You can also apply filters at the top of the page, such Type of shipment or Parcel origin.
- Please note that services with drop-off delivery are not available in Wix.
- Click Add next to the carrier you want to select.
- Update the Service title.
- Set up the Price Policy:
- If you do NOT update the Price policy, Packlink's prices will be displayed to your buyers. Make sure to always review your parcel's dimensions in Packlink PRO when orders are imported from Wix.
- If you would like to update your Price policy, select the option next to Set up my shipment prices. Click Add Price Rule to set up your Price policy. Once you have added your prices, click Save to confirm.
- Click Save changes.
Shipping zone settings
After setting up services, please select Settings in the left navigation menu in your Wix account and follow these instructions:
- Click Shipping and fulfillment.
- In case you don't have any Shipping Regions, you'll have to create one according to the carriers you have selected (for domestic or international shipments).
- Select the Region.
- Disable the Free Shipping option, which is activated by default.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and activate Packlink PRO in Installed Apps.
The integration is now complete, and you can manage your orders through Packlink PRO.
Manage your orders
For more information about how to manage your orders in Packlink PRO, please read the following articles:
- How do I create a manual shipment in Packlink PRO?
- What are shipping rules?
- Shipment statuses
- How do I complete multiple shipments?
Disconnect Wix and Packlink PRO
If in future, you would like to deactivate this integration between your Packlink PRO account and Wix, please follow these steps:
- Access your Wix account.
- Select Apps, then click Manage Apps, in the left navigation menu.
- Click Delete on the Packlink PRO card.