With Packlink PRO you can automate and optimize the shipping process, import orders, print labels, arrange collections, etc. Directly from your Packlink PRO account.
In this article, you will find all the information you need to connect your WiziShop with Packlink PRO:
- Access your WiziShop account.
- Click on Parameters (wheel icon) at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and search Shop configuration. Then click Add delivery.
- Automatically, the Packlink tab will be displayed. Select the services you want to offer.
- Important: if the Packlink tab does not appear, click Back in the top left side.
- In Delivery > General rules, click on:
- Packlink PRO - Login: if you already have a Packlink PRO account.
- Packlink PRO - Create your account: to create a Packlink PRO account.
- Select a carrier and provide the necessary information (title, delivery type, description, etc.). Once you have completed the required data, click Configure shipping costs at the bottom right of the page.
- Configure your shipping rates and then click Save.
- The integration is complete! Now you can manage your shipments through Packlink PRO.
- Once the integration is complete, your orders will be automatically imported to Packlink PRO. However, please ensure the dimensions and weight of your packages are correct.
- To correctly import your orders, don't forget to set up your predefined packages and addresses in your Packlink PRO account.