Although it’s our intention that everything runs smoothly, there are some circumstances that may have a negative impact when it's time to pick up your shipment:
- Insufficient packaging: any items placed in a package without following our Packaging guide.
- Goods cannot be identified: the label or the address sheet is missing.
- The Customs invoice is missing.
- The shipment exceeds the size or weight you entered when you finalised the order.
- The shipments includes prohibited or restricted items.
- You finalised different shipments, but with different carriers. For example: Imagine that you have purchased two national services, one with UPS and another with InPost. The courier for UPS has arrived before and you also want to give them the InPost shipment. Of course, the courier won't be able to take it.
- The parcel is not ready for the pick up.
- Pallet and bulky goods: the service you have selected for this shipment does not include additional means, which are necessary to load and unload your goods.
If the carrier couldn't pick up your parcel for any of the above mentioned reasons, please contact the Packlink Customer Service team by submitting a request through the Help and support section of your PRO account, selecting the Pick Up option to find a solution.