If you have purchased a Drop-Off -Point shipment, we recommend you check the following instructions to avoid incidents in the process:
First of all, verify that the service you have purchased is not a Door to Door service, since this type of shipment cannot be deposited in an office or Parcelshop.
- Select the Drop-Off -Point. You can deposit the parcel at the closest carrier depot, at the time and date that best suits you.
- Confirm that the weight and measurements are correct. The collection office will verify the package's weight and measurements before accepting it, and if the agent notices any discrepancies they will reject the package.
- Check the contact details. Especially if the delivery is at a delivery point, since the delivery point will notify the recipient by SMS or email that it’s available and that they can come to collect the goods from the designated office. In the event that the merchandise is returned to origin due to an incident with the delivery, the package will be deposited at the office corresponding to your postal code or area and you will be notified so that you can collect it.
- Print the label and stick it to the package. The collection office will not accept the package without the label. Bear in mind that none of Packlink's partners print labels for the customer. The sender is the one who must print and paste the label to the package.
- Drop off at the collection office/point. When dropping off the goods, you must request a copy of the acknowledgement of receipt/drop off note, as this document is proof that the transportation company has your shipment. In the event of a claim, you will always be required to present it.
Check out our Help Centre: how do I apply the shipping label.