In the case of damage, loss or missing content you can file a claim to Packlink PRO, provided that you meet the following requirements:
- Don't send goods included in our prohibited and non-compensation items list.
- Use proper packaging according to our Packaging Guide.
- Prove the value of the goods, by providing the commercial invoice of purchase/sale, sale receipt/ticket.
- Take pictures of the damaged goods, including the packaging used.
- In case of damage:
- The damage is evident: this must be noted on the delivery form (courier's PDA - Personal Digital Assistant). The deadline to submit the claim is 7 days from the delivery date.
- The damage is NOT evident: the deadline to submit the claim is 7 days from the delivery date.
When signing for the delivery you must record that it has arrived damaged. If the damage is not detailed, the transportation company will not accept your claim.
In our help center we outline the steps to follow in case you should receive a damaged parcel.
To correctly submit your request, please use our Claims contact form. Please note that you must use the same email address you entered during the purchasing flow. Our Customer Support will confirm the safe receipt of your enquiry via email.
We recommend you check your inbox, as additional documentation may be required. Incomplete or incorrect documentation may delay the refund process.